To bring up God fearing all round students by giving them quality education, maintaining a high standard of discipline and mould them into self-reliant and successful citizens.
To be one of the best Girls High school in Kenya.
“Knowledge is our Pride”
The management and staff of Bahati Upperhill School (BUS) wishes to welcome you to one of the best and fastest
growing girls’ secondary school in Nakuru.
The institute is located along Nakuru- Nyahururu road, 21km driving distance from Nakuru town. The school is situated in a quiet serene environment away from the hustles and bustles of town life.
The school aims at living up to its motto “Knowledge is our Pride”. To be the best option in providing high-quality education at an affordable fee to students from all over the country irrespective of tribe, religious affiliation or political alignment.
- Quiet and serene environment ideal for studies.
- Supportive, friendly and fully qualified staff.
- Excellent, modern and well-equipped science and computer laboratories.
- Bursaries available for best performing and needy students.
- Additional study support i.e audio visual set books and Revision guides.
- Excellent recreational facilities and spacious dormitories.
- Academic and social trips are offered to all students to enhance learning.
Location of the School
The school is 21 km from Nakuru, along the Nakuru- Nyahururu road. Alight at morop stage, take the murram road on your right, if from Nakuru and left if from Nyahururu, the school is 500m from tarmac road.
- Students do sit for their CATS twice every month i.e at the beginning of the term and towards the mid of the term. The said CATS are averaged and added to end term exams and graded accordingly.
- An academic day is usually set during 2nd term to recognize teachers and students with outstanding performances.
- The school has also a visiting day once per term. During the day, parents and teachers discuss in detail about the well-being of their students and how to improve the performance.
- The school lessons start at 7.00 and ends at 4:00pm i.e from Monday to Friday. On Saturdays lessons start at 8:00 to 12:00 p.m after which students break for the entertainment sessions.
- Prayer day for form 4 class is normally done on the last weekend to K.C.S.E Exams.
The parents, teachers, the director of the school and invited guests are invited to attend
- On Sundays after the service, students break for the debate which runs from 2:00p.m – 4:00p.m.
- The school has excelled in sports from Zonals, District and Provincial levels
- The school programme, co-curriculum activities are included as follows.
Monday…………………….. 4:20 – 5:30 – Sports.
Tuesday…………………….. – Clubs.
Wednesday…………………. – Sports.
Thursday…………………….. – Guidance & counseling.
Friday ………………………… – Sports.
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|Medical & Pocket Money||1,000||1,000||1,000|
Fees payable to:
National Bank – Nakuru Branch A/C NO 0102019536600
(No cash payment)
The students should come with their own pocket money and bus fare.